We manufacture and supply a wide range of Filter Cage. These are manufactured by high grade of raw material in order to increase the durability of the cage. These are made in galvanized steel, mild steel and stainless steel and are available in different types as flange type, u type, groove type etc. We provide a wide range of configurations to best fulfil your needs.
Cage constructions typically consist of 10, 12 or 20 vertical wires. For areas where moisture or acid corrosion present we can provide a range of materials. Top load cages are available with a T-flange, ring top or several styles of rolled flange tops. Cage diameters range from 4" to 6 1/8".
Wire thickness ranges are; 9 gauge, 10 gauges and 11 gauge. Bottom load cages are constructed with a split collar or split ring top. For more efficient cleaning, Ventura is available for all diameter cages. Ventures are available in 3" to 6" lengths. Filter Bag Cages are the support system for filter bags in a bag house. Its quality in aesthetics, finish and dimensional accuracy plays a vital role in defining the life of the filter bags. Filter Cage at Filtcare Technology, Leading Manufacturer, Supplier, Exporter, Wholesaler, Retailer, Traders of Filter Cage.
- Low Maintenance Cost
- Practical Efficiency Very High
- Possibility of Heat Recovery Very Good.
- Effectiveness Not Affected By Gas-dust Composition.
- Cage MOC:- Carbon Steel/SS 304/SS 316/Galvanized Steel/Epoxy
- Venturi MOC:- Aluminium, Carbon Steel, Galvanized Steel or stainless steel
- Vertical Wire:- 10, 12 & 20 most common; 5,6,8,16 & 24 also available
- Gas Turbine Applications
- Food & Beverages