Spun Bonded Filter Cartridge
Spun Bonded Cartridge filters are manufactured through a process that thermally bonds pure Polypropylene microfibers with lower density at the outside surface and progressively higher density toward the center. The fluid to be filtered passes through the filter matrix and retains the particles inside the matrix which provides high efficiency and longer filters life.Spun Bonded Cartridges can be used either as a pre-filter or final filter for industrial, chemical process, pharmaceutical, food/beverage, cosmetics, water and other applications.
- Sizes : 10",20",30"40" Long
- Inner Diameter : 25mm , 28 mm ,48 mm
- Outer Diameter : 64 mm (2.5") , 114mm (4.5") , 6" , 8"
- Micron Rating : 1 , 5, 10, 25, 50 , 75 , 100
- Double Open Type (DOE Type)
- Code 7S (226 O Ring Design/Bayonet)
- Code 7F (226 O Ring/Flat)
- Code 3S (222 O Ring/Bayonet)
- Code 3F (222 O Ring/Flat)
- High flow rate with low pressure drop
- High Dirt holding capacity
- Long Service Life
- High Strength and Pressure Resistance.
- Reduced Fiber migration
- Broad Chemical Compatibility
- No chemical additives to contaminate filtrate.
- Drinking Water Treatment
- Food and Beverage
- Industrial Water Treatment
- Chemicals and Solvents