Cartridge Filter Housings are used for a wide variety of fluids handling various flow capacities. We provide filter housings which can handle flow capacity upto 2000 M3/Hr. Cartridge Filter Housings are used in various process industries an. Cartridge Filter Housings are made up of MOC SS 304, SS 304 L, SS 316, SS 316 L, Carbon Steel, MSRL, etc
Diameter: - 2.5”, 4”, 6”
Length: - 10”, 20”, 30”, 40”, 50”, 60”Long
Capacity: - 2000 M3/Hr
Gasket/O-Ring:- Neoprene, Viton, Buna-N, Nitrile, EPDM, PTFE, Spiral Wound
Material of construction: SS 316L, SS 316, SS 304, Carbon Steel (All Grade), mild steel, polypropylene, lead lining, rubber lining, Teflon lining
Types of End Connections:-Flanged ANSI B 16.5, BSP, NPT, DIN standard, Tri Clover Adaptors
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Can handle flow rate upto 2000 M3/Hr
- High Dirt Holding capacity
- Customized Designs as per the flow rate can be offered
- Available in MOCs like SS 304, SS 304 L, SS 316, SS 316 L, Duplex SS 2205, etc.
- Housings are suitable for Double Open End type (DOE) and Single Open End type (SOE) filter cartridges.
- Can accommodate 10",20",30",40",50",60"long cartridges
- High temperature and High pressure designs
- Jacketed systems too are available for high temperature applications.
- Easy to operate and low maintenance.
- Davit Arm and Quick Opening type Designs are also available.