Gas Turbine Air Intake Filter
High energy cost and demand worldwide have increased the focus on energy efficiency in many industries and market sectors. Specifically, the Power Generation sector is driven by the need for affordable electricity Gas turbine Air Intake Filter Elements are most suited for all latest high performance gas turbines which are often subjected to extreme dusty, stormy and humid conditions. They are manufactured from Impregnated cellulose or synthetic blend filter media in all sizes and shapes for replacement market and also offers economical, high-quality spare cartridges.
Gas Turbine Air Intake Filters are used to improve the energy efficiency.GT Air Intake Filters are normally made up of a mixture of cellulose and polyester and sometimes 100% polyester media. Pleated area offers high filtration area, efficiency and easy clean ability. GT Air Intake Filters at Filtcare Technology, Leading Manufacturer, Supplier, Exporter, Wholesaler, Retailer, Traders of GT Air Intake Filters from Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
- Washable & cleanable
- Offers high filtration area
- High air to cloth ratio
- Pleated cartridges for pulse-jet systems
- Expanded metal retainers on both sides
- Variety of media choices
- Configuration:- Cylindrical & Conical
- Media:- Mixture of Cellulose & Polyester Media
- Cylindrical Element Sizes: - 325 x 660 mm Long
- Conical Element Sizes:- 445 x 660 mm Long
- End Caps MOC:- Galvanized Steel
- Gas Based Power Plants
- All types of Critical Air Intake applications